Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sweet Stamps Bling It Up

 This week at Sweet Stamps we have a Bline It Up Challenge. Be sure to check out the blog to see all the great cards that the Design Team and others that have entered, have made!  Anyone can enter, 
but if you use a Sweet Stamps rubber stamp you get two entries into the challenge for a chance  to win a $20 shopping spree. 
Check the Sweet Stamps blog for details.

I love to use bling! For this challenge I used alot of shimmery Inspirations paints, flower and butterfly rhinestones and liquid pearls.


I used some lilac dp I had on the inside. And layered the sentiment papers using die cut oval frames.

I stamped the butterfly book mark onto vellum and just cut out the butterflies that I wanted. I doubled them up so that could fold out the wings. I also used pop dots to pop up the lilac image.

I cut the tag shape out and just used the bottom edge to create the border by glueing several pieces of the tag shape together.


Sweet Stamps Products Used:
Lilac Bunch 3036
Bloom Words 3025
This Is The Day 928
154 Labels (tag dies)
007 Oval Multi Frame Dies
Parchment Craft Vellum PCV25
Foam Dots
Butterfly Bookmark 3008
Liquid Pearls PETAL PINK
Inspirations Paint

7 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

I love the shape of the card and all the added design elements you used. The coloring on the lilacs is very realistic. It's a beautiful card.

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

HOLY COW!! Are you serious? This is gorgeous! How do you do it?? The butterfly looks like velvet! You outdid yourself! You are the winner in my book this week!

Tamara Morton said...

Oh Jacqui, I just adore this card, from the colours to the tag to that gorgeous butterfly..
Hugs
Tamara

Dawnll said...

The details are amazing on your project...such a beautiful design
What a fun challenge this week at
Sweet Stamps Challenge
Have a sweet week.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card, love all the details! I have started a card with this lilac stamp as well, it's so fun! I love how yours turned out! Love the bling!

Jackie Randolph said...

WOW, absolutely gorgeous!! Love all the detail and your fancy fold.

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Very, very pretty! Love all the details on your card! Fabulous coloring! You did an excellent job, Jackie!!