Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Red, Green & Gold

This week at Sweet Stamps we have a Red, Green & Gold card challenge. Be sure to check out the blog to see all the great cards that the Design Team and others that have entered, have made!  Anyone can enter, 
but if you use a Sweet Stamps rubber stamp you get two entries into the challenge for a chance  to win a $20 shopping spree. 
Check the Sweet Stamps blog for details.

This is one of my favorites. I used a gold sticker border that I got from Sweet Stamps. Wasn't sure I like it...but I love these borders! LOVE.





Sweet Stamps Products Used:

5 comments:

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Oh my goodness! This is just so gorgeous! What a fabulous job you did on this weeks challenge. I love you paper and the color scheme on this immensely!

Tamara Morton said...

Wow loving this card! just traditional and perfect!
Hugs
Tamara

Dawnll said...

I still haven't used mine-love what you created-anything with Gold catches my eye.
What a fun challenge this week at
Sweet Stamps Challenge
Have a sweet week.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love the paper you used for this card! So pretty! Love the added touches of the pearl pen on the wreath!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

I really like that border!!! It adds elegance to your beautiful card! What a terrific job on traditional colors!!