Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sweet Stamps Pick 6

This week at Sweet Stamps we are introducing some new design team members. Please visit Sweet Stamps blog to see who is coming aboard the Sweet Stamps train.

Also this week Sweet Stamps is giving choosing two $10 winners from those who comment on the Sweet Stamps blog. So easy to enter!

This week instead of a challenge the design team members were asked to pick their favorite 6 Sweet Stamps items and share why, with you. These are products I use the most. And a few of them I just cannot craft without.






 

These are great little flowers that I use all the time. 
They are just the right size. 
I've used them to create background patterns. I've trimmed off the 
stem/leafs and just used the flower, layered them, used them as an added 
embellishment. Very versatile.

I put pearls everywhere. These are so easy to use and the applicator is perfect.

I love these vines. The frame is great too. 
But I use the vines ALL the time for embellishments.

Gotta have me some sparkle. Love Love Love CI paints. I can use them 
over markers, paint, colored pencils, to add a little color all on their own. 
Works great on vellum. And they clean off my brushes very easily too.


I can't live without my paper parchment crafting kit. The set includes everything you need to get started:
Click here to see a demo on this delicate addicting craft

  • 25 sheets of 36# vellum
  • full size white dye ink pad
  • white dye reinker
  • fine detail embossing powder (your choice of color)
  • #451 fancy flower stamp
  • blue embossing/ etching pad
  • 3 pc. softgrip stylus tools
  • 6x9 magnetic stainless steel grid (choose straight or staggered)
  • single needle piercing tool
  • black piercing/ perforating mat
  • 4-split tool for cutting
  • clear clamshell case for storage.



A bit more about paper parchment crafting:
I love to stamp on vellum. I can use white ink and then do paper 
parchment crafting. Or I can heat emboss on the vellum. I LOVE to 
color on the vellum from the back of the paper. Its easy, quick, 
and has a nice soft look on the front.

I just cannot live without this ink! Its a must have when working 
with vellum, whether your going to heat emboss or stylus emboss. 

4 comments:

Dawnll said...

You have some great choices
Have a sweet week!

Tamara Morton said...

Love your choices! I had a hard time choosing just 6
Hugs
Tamara

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Love your choices and you have a couple I would have liked to include!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

It is great to see your top 6 pics- and I know it had to be hard to narrow down your choices! I am looking forward to working with you on the DT!