Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sweet Stamps New Release Blog Hop

This week we are sharing a BLOG HOP at Sweet Stamps
We are having a blog hop to show off these gorgeous new 
"From The Garden" releases




There are some wonderful prizes this week and you will want to get in on the goodies.

*You  will hop from one design team member's blog to another, collecting letters along the way.
*You need to leave a comment on every DT members blog to be included in the giveaways!
* You  will also need to unscramble the letters you have collected and post your guess on the Sweet Stamps blog.  There might be a clue there also!

(from April 3rd to April 10th).

 *** There will be TWELVE winners each of three stamp designs for the blog hop. Remember you must leave a comment on each DT member's blog and answer the question with the letters you collected on the Sweet Stamps challenge blog to qualify for the drawing ***

If your hopping you should have come from Jacki's Blog
if not you really should go to the beginning Bonnie's Blog and join the hop!

Here is the team blogs on this hop today:

At the end of my post you will see the last bit of info you need for the hop.

Now For My Designs. 
I just couldn't make up my mind which 
new stamps to use. 
So I have several to share with you.

For this card I used
Ring Around the Posey Border
Fancilful Butterflies
Carnation Flower







For this card I used:
Boreque Border
Iris Flower


For this card I used:
Fancilful Butterflies
EF3052 Invitation embossing folder


For This Card I used:
Fancilful Butterflies

If you look closely you can see the pattern I made with the butterfly stamp, 
on the white cards stock. 



I hope you like the new releases! I think they are gorgeous.
Your Next stop is  Jenn's Don't forget to leave a comment before you leave, I want to make sure you get in on the giveaway.My letter for you to collect is the letter G 


33 comments:

Dawnll said...

Wow girl you sure have been busy! These are all stunning and your coloring is amazing on these beauties.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow, Wow, Wow!!! Amazing cards- and your coloring skills- whoa- gorgeous!!! I love all of your cards- love the layering and love the butterflies!

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

All of these are superb! I agree, you are a terrific colorist! I can see why you couldn't choose just one, I'm glad you posted all of them!

Sharon Roselli said...

really stunning cards! love the coloring especially the butterflies.

Becky Dunham said...

These are all breathtaking Jacqueline! I am glad you couldn't make up your mind - more inspiration for us :) I just love all the special details and coloring on these cards - all of them are works of art! Thanks for sharing your creative talents with us!

Theresa said...

All of your cards are wonderful. They contain 3 of my favorite things- flowers, butterflies and bling. What can be better than that?

Jan Scholl said...

OMG! Those irises look better then the ones I sometimes have in my garden. All they need is the garden aroma. Beautiful.

AN said...

Aivan upeita kortteja !
kiitos kun saan olla mukana!!
Ihanaa kevättä sinulle <3

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

What an over achiever you are!! They are all beautiful!! Gorgeous!! Great job! Love how you incorporated Easter into them!

Stamp ave said...

Your butterflies look so real that you just want to reach out and touch them. You can almost see them fluttering by. Great job and inspiration to all of us.

Linda Simpson said...

WOW!!!!! Your cards are absolutely AWESOME!!! I love the butterflies, the blossoms but most of all I love how each card is so very different yet STUNNING too!!!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Craft Paper said...

All your cards are beautiful. I love all your pretty butterflies!

Judy said...

Amazing cards!! And such great showcasing of the new stamps!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
scrappinana.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Nice display of cards.

Jenn

BarbaraW said...

Wow, what an assortment of gorgeous cards.

Tami B. said...

Boy, you were busy and you did a great job on all of these. I am sooo in love with the butterfly stamps so I'm glad you really showed them off.

E. Marie said...

So many beautiful cards!! Wonderful coloring.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

your cards are magnificent, I love them everything.

Anonymous said...

Wow what stunning cards, I just love that butterfly
Hugs Julie P

Bonnie said...

love the colors on both your gorgeous cards

Scrappin' Annie said...

Wow these cards are just stunning. I love the yellow blossom and the way you have doubled the butterflies. Thank you for sharing your ideas.

dmbennett said...

Wow, beautiful cards. Your coloring is amazing. Really like the butterflies.

Unknown said...

Wow you have been busy!!!! these are all stunning cards!!!! You have a real flair for this!!!!! Wow awesome work!!!!!!

Shirl said...

What beautiful cards you have made! Such simple but elegant work. Thanks for sharing.

Jo4Him said...

OMG-you did an amazing assortment of cards; love them all. Thanks for sharing.

Melisa Waldorf said...

VERY pretty!!

Tkat said...

your cards are all sooo pretty! love the butterfly stamps especially :)

Vickie Kertz said...

Love the look! The layering is just fantastic.

mtscrapgal said...

Can't believe you made so many beautiful cards. Love the 3-D butterflies. Thanks so much.

Corrinne said...

Wow! The 2D butterfly is amazing. Fabulous work!

mags said...

Lovely cards Jacqueline. They are all lovely with some lovely colour combos. The butterflies are particularly striking.
Mags
x

Cathi said...

Such beautiful cards - I can see why you wanted to share them all! Gorgeous coloring! TFS

Sandy Fredrick said...

Gorgeous cards, can't make up my mind which one I like best. Love the coloring and the 3D effect you gave the flowers and butterflies.