Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sweet Stamps Blog Hop Wildlife Stamp Challenge #2

Sweet Stamps is presenting my new Wildlife Stamp Collection today! Yipee!  I am also joining their new design team. This is an exciting day for me!
We are having a blog hop to showcase my new stamps.  Visit each team member's blog and collect a letter.  Once you get all the letters, unscramble them to reveal the 2 word phrase.  Then return to the Challenge blog and leave a comment with the answer.  We will be chosing one winner to receive all of the new stamps. We will also be awarding random prizes of rubber stamps chosen from the readers who comment on each member's blog so be sure to leave some love.  If you get lost along the way, you can always return to the Challenge blog for a list of the DT members in hop order.  Blog Hop winners will be announced on Monday, February 21st before our next challenge.  I am the beginning of the hop


I love silhouettes. The stamp I’m using for the challenge is the horse duo. This stamp is probably my favorite from the set. I hope you enjoy looking through everyone’s cards from the blog hop today. This is VERY exciting for me to finally get my stamp designs released. I’m also super excited to see what everyone does with them. If you don’t have a blog and you use one of my stamps, please email me a copy, I’d love to see your work. 
- Jacqueline

And now it is time to continue by hopping over to Joni Mastrondardi’s blog.




Materials Used:
5.5x5.5 light brown card
Sweet Stamps Horse Shoe
Wooden Star
Shades Dye Ink Imperial Yellow and French Roast
Natural Mulberry Paper
Twine
Raffia
Yellow Marker
Circular saying (I made this and printed to fit my die cut) Email me and I will send you a copy. jackiestamps3@gmail.com
Adhesive



Just a couple more to show for today.


Stamp used:


Stamp used:



21 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful cards!! love your new line of stamps and glad you're joining us on the DT!! :)

Auntie Em said...

Love your cards. The stamps are gorgeous!!!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Tamara Morton said...

Stunning cards Jackie, I too love the horse stamps they just color amazingly. Thanks for designing them and for joining our DT at Sweet Stamps..

hugs
Tamara

Mama said...

Love your new stamps. Am always looking for new ideas using this theme since I have a son and daughter-in-law who love horses.

Dawnll said...

Wow girl these are amazing!!!
I loved this horse set and know it is going to sell very well after everyone sees all these beautiful cards.

Heidi said...

Beautiful cards and bookmark!
Gorgeous images:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

beautyeb said...

I love your designs!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Job! I love how you only used a portion of the butterfly stamp! Clever lady!

dmbennett said...

Beautiful cards. I really like your new line of stamps. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Congrats on being a part of the DT....

Dawn B

SAZ said...

I like the combination of sentiments and figures.

Jackie Randolph said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jackie!!! Fabulous layouts for your beautiful stamps!! Love them all and will be using a lot.. Congratulations on this beautiful release and Yay!! for joining the design team!!

Hugs'

Juliana T said...

what lovely cards! I love horses and the silhouette stamp is really nice.

mb said...

LOve the Thinking of You card! Thanks for the ideas!

Anonymous said...

Great cards and I love your Stamps!

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Very nice cards and I sent you an e-mail for the circle saying...It is so cute!! Your cards are awesome!! TFS!!!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann

crftyduchess said...

Love the Western Designs!!

Embley Veronica said...

I really like what you did with the ribbon trim and stones on the butterfly card. Very vintage!

Lillian Child said...

WOW - what a gorgeous creative style you have! These cards are so fabulous! My daughter-in-law has a horse and I am always looking for inspiration and you've give me some great inspiration!

I just found your blog and am now a follower - so very nice to meet you.

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

Great cards and great line of stamps!

Anonymous said...

These are great stamps, sooo cute, I love them. And, your cards are fabulous. I especially like the one with the wagon. I love the layout, the way you dressed it up and that cute little circle sentiment! Beautiful cards! Congratulations on your stamp release and joining what seems will be a fabulous design team I have just recently discovered.

Jan Scholl said...

I have one of your stamps (bought it last time I was in Fowlerville) but just haven't been creative lately. I am hoping to get the fog out of my head this weekend. If hubby takes this contract he was offered, I might actually be able to buy more stamps!